Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wallpaper shades-Revived




















One of my favorite things about my job is I get to look for new and interesting ways to use materials. Loud, heavily patterned, or gilded wallpaper is one of those "little goes a long way" finds that I think is PERFECT for shades. Just a pop of intrigue on the inside of a shade, or when you turn on the lamp-viola! a beautiful, yet subtle, silhouette glows through. These shades use Wilderness gold and cream wallpaper by Ferm and have cream silk on the exterior. Want to take a look? They are at Revival Home and Garden, 12th and Pine. Hope they drive you up the wall with wonder.

xoxo
LiT

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE them! Someone come buy them before I decide to take them home.

    Perfection as always.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete