Friday, August 6, 2010

Down the Rabbit Hole



















"I wonder if I've been changed in the night? Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?' Ah, that's the great puzzle!" ~Alice


This lamp
was changed in the night, when it got up this morning it was topped with a boring paper shade-off white and badly proportioned. NOW, it's feeling quite different as it is topped with this whimsical Alice and Wonderland printed fabric from Kokka. I used the dusty blue colorway on a vintage shade frame. This print is curiouser and curiouser with the Duchess, the Rabbit, the Hatter and the Catepillar clustered and countered with Alice, depicting well known scenes from Lewis Carroll's classic. You will smile like the Cheshire Cat at the coral and cream colorway as well!

You don't need to take a tumble down the rabbit hole for this one, it's here at LiT!

No comments:

Post a Comment