Monday, April 12, 2010

30% OFF Designer's Guild Custom Shade SALE!!!




Lilacs are blooming, the cherry trees are gently snowing the sidewalks with sweet, pink petals. Chartreuse blades of new grass are popping up between the cracks in the pavement. It is Spring!

I can't help but want to bring some of this beauty into my shop, the flowers on my desk are bright yellow tulips, but the flowers I can't take my eyes off of? Designer's Guild!

I have two new lines of the decadent silk and linen prints by London based designer, Tricia Guild, here at the shop, and they are oh, so romantic and fresh! We also have one of the most AMAZING books of trim from the same line here as well- it is so decadent, delightful, and dear that you must come in and see for yourself.

It is this spirit of sharing some Spring that has led me to the first Spring Sale ever! From now until May Day(5/1/2010), all custom lamp shade orders using Designer's Guild fabrics or trim will be 30% off!

Love is in the air...come take a stroll through LiT and add some Spring to your step!

No comments:

Post a Comment