Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Kay Designs and LiT Shades


Warning this is a patting ourselves on the back post, but we just can't help it. Everybody likes to talk about their accomplishments, and LiT is no exception, plus Dawn and I found a great new hairdresser in the process.

Last week, Dawn finished and hung new coral, crimson, and tangerine, silk-dupioni ceiling pendants in the hair salon next door to LiT, Kay's Design. As I write this post I wish I had taken a before picture but I did not, so you will have to take my word for it. Before, the lighting in the shop was just basic but Dawn came in and worked her magic matching the color of the silk perfectly to the color of the armior.

The pendants are a great update to the shop, which has been open and operating for 15 years.
Great hair, conversation, LiT lighting and Kay- what more could you want?

Kays Designs
1908 E Prospect St
Seattle, WA 98112-3523
(206) 325-7298



No comments:

Post a Comment