Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Flickr it Up!

Hey LiT readers, we figured since we are always taking pictures and always having events and it's hard to post all our pictures in one post we needed to have a Flickr account, so I started one.

Yeah that's right we are getting more and more technologically savvy. I know lampshades and technology, we are definitely a force not to be reckoned with.

However, just a side note. I am currently on a 6 week public relations tour for the career stimulus empowerment tour, and today I am in Brooklyn, and like the Beastie Boys said, "There's no sleep in Brooklyn," which is why the post was a bit late. This said I can't guarantee all of the posts will be right at 8:05 AM like usual. However, if you follow us on twitter too, I will tweet every time I post on Flickr and the blog. So stay tuned and watch the LiT technology blossom.

No comments:

Post a Comment